Thursday, January 7, 2010

The one post you want to read.

So, I have taken a hiatus from blogging.  I still hate that word.  Its been over a month since my last post.... Yes, I still have a Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's post that I would like to put up....and I will get to those... but first, I have another story to tell...

So, one time there was this awesome American who met another awesome American in Spain....[insert cliche comment like 'Boy meets Girl' 'Crazy European Summers' ' Spanish Wine' ' Birds and the Bees' , Etc..] ... and now, I'm gonna be a New Dad starting this April!... (take time to read that again if you would like).

Some of you may already know this, some of you may not... but for those of you who actually read this (I think there are about 2 of you), I thought it would be irreverent to leave you out of such juicy details, although I gave you no details at all.  And no, this is not a test to see how long I could pull your chain... I'm gonna be a Dad!

That's really making a long story short.  But for all of you that are dying to know, I will be heading back to the States in February, not sure where for the long term or the short term that matter... all I know is that I have to go to St. Louis to hangout with a futbolista (Sara says el bebe has quite the boot)... and no, we don't know whether its a boy of a girl... but I know that is one of the first burning questions.
Me watching Rudolph in preparation.

If you have more questions, you can leave a comment, email me, call me, skype me, gchat me, or send a postcard and I will try to field it... in the meantime, I will be enjoying my last days here in Spain and hopefully get some good posts up before I leave on an even bigger adventure...

-Lo


"Live as if you'll die tomorrow, Learn as if you'll live forever." -Ghandi

2 comments:

Ed Word said...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT AND JESUS' FACE YOU MADE A PERSON??

Cruz Gutierrez-Austin said...

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL OF US!! AHUA!!! I AM BLESSED otra vez to know GOD is truley the ever present miracle master...imagine...LOVe,MOMMEE